Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome to my Inner Sanctum!!




On the other blog, I am completely dedicating it to posts specifically related to book reviews. Here, I will be post mainly about philosophical, mythological,and religious topics.

Why have I chosen the title "Agnostic Inner Sanctum?" I believe that God is unfathomable on this Earth therefore I took the only rational option available for anyone who is bursting with too many questions that religion forbids to answer. I decided to embark on my intellectual journey even if many people misunderstand my intent behind it.

Many people have degraded the idea of religion to be focused entirely on the idea of belief. In order to rationally accept my inquisitiveness, I had to make a personal choice to disband from the whole of Christianity in order to search for individual answers to questions the theology of the multitude of denominations of religions are unable to answer.

On this blog, I will be mainly dealing with the philosophical, mythological, and religious issues that I have major logistical issues with or am interested in finding more about. I cannot handle having all these thoughts pulsate within my mind therefore I had to organize them here in some fashion. On my other blog, things went awry as I started to lose my sense direction on that blog. Originally, it was mainly a book blog until my scrupulous mind could not handle the extreme interest I had on dealing with the big existentialist questions that have pervaded my mind since I was born.


When I was younger, I was always thinking like a small Descartes in that I would always question my reality and the have major philosophical concerns with church because it constrained the eternity of God to some quantifiable limit that we can all understand. Yet, the God which Sunday school offered me felt like an impartial vision. For nearly twenty years, I've honestly felt like I've worshiped a nonexistent God that everyone informed me would permit me to enter heaven. My God forbade me to muse about different things about materialism, duality, and other large philosophical answers. He was malicious and had martial rule over my mind. His tongues were the language of others who required me to comply with their understanding of God whilst I completely denied my own vision along with the doubts as well. Essentially, I was an atheist for nearly twenty years behind closed doors

On here, I am going to be blunt often because as I deal with burdensome philosophical issues, some delicate people are going to become enervated quickly. If you are unable to deal with the uncertainty of the posts on this blog, I ask that you respectfully do not read it as there are countless other blogs where theologians are constantly expounding about different things without any doubt. This blog is meant for me to deal with my doubt healthfully and to help me to establish some sane idea of my inner world that has completely been derided by doubt.

In the end, I still have belief within a God whose understanding supersedes our own. I don't believe within the Christian notion of a God that is gratified by our thoughtless adulation for him. He intended to make us with the same share of complexity that he has within himself therefore I don't believe that he is perturbed by my doubt like some obtuse individuals who seem unable to understand the reality that many of us cognitively deal with the concept of God differently. In the end, as Augustine fully believed, we are all subconsciously aiming towards trying to conceptualize God. Sadly, our efforts to freely figure this God out are often thwarted or trivialized by a structure that imposes upon the joy of philosophically wandering towards God.

Enjoy my new blog and learn to discern past the limitations of the many Tower of Babels!! As the eastern orthodox church, Quakers, and Hindus believe, we all have a part of the divine invisibly embedded within ourselves. In the end, my agnosticism has finally allowed me to have an authentic belief in God. For twenty years, I have pretended to be a Christian but now I'm finally able to become a true believer after really being an atheist for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment